This post is also available in: Magyar (Hungarian)
Dr. Hegedüs Gábor
Degree of PhD.
My name is Dr. Gábor Hegedüs, I was born in Pécs in 1973. I graduated in psychology in 2008. Within the framework of the Integrative Hypnotherapy Association, I also completed a method-specific training for a hypnotherapist and received the title of Integrative Hypnotherapist. Subsequently, I defended my doctoral degree in February 2015 at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Pécs, after completing my doctoral school. I started studying clinical psychology in 2014 and then passed the exam in November 2019I have been working in private practice for 12 years. You can contact me in private order in Budapest and Pécs.
My therapeutic approach is characterized by an existential-integrative approach. Existential: everyone can be known only by himself (not from anyone else, eg from the person of the therapist). Therefore, just as there are no two identical individuals, there are no two identical therapies. Integrative: the combination of different methods to meet the needs of the individual. I do not believe in the subordinate therapeutic relationship, but rather in the peer-to-peer relationship, in which, in the supportive environment of the real relationship, the person increasingly finds himself or herself, builds himself or herself. As a result, the symptoms relieve and gradually become more severe.
- 2014-2019 University of Pécs, Faculty of Humanities, Clinical Psychology.
- 2010-2014 University of Pécs, Hungary: PhD studies.
- 2009-2010 Hungarian Psychodrama Association: several self-aware psychodrama groups (total 400 hours self-knowledge group with own experience).
- 2009-2010 Hungarian Social Therapy Roleplay Association: Title: Social Therapy Roleplay Employee, (total 120 hours of group self-knowledge with their own experience).
- 2007-2008 Method-specific training, Integrative Psychotherapy Association (total 500 hours of self-knowledge with self-experience).
- 2002-2008 University of Pécs, Faculty of Humanities, Department of Psychology.
- Integrative Psychotherapy Association.